OUR TALENT AND HIRING
Our team is young and dynamic; creative and industrious. Ethnic diversity is ATS’ strength because we are inclusive, and our community flavour and flair adds vitality to the workplace. With this diversity comes a larger service coverage, along with greater social network and awareness. Presently, our team speaks 25 languages!
When filling new positions, ATS places great importance on finding qualified candidates who meet our business demands by considering their skills, personality, work ethics and motivation. In addition to this, we look for a mutual ‘fit,’ where our company and the individual can both benefit and fulfill each other’s goals and needs.
Over the past few years, ATS grew aggressively, tripling our workforce. In January 2016, we moved recently into a much larger facility with room to expand and our goal going forward is to TRIPLE OUR BUSINESS over the next five years, thus creating greater opportunities for our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, and collaborate with talented people developing your skills in many areas related to your position. We provide our employees with continuous constructive feedback in order to foster their career growth, and in turn, ask for regular contribution from our team.
ATS employees are offered a competitive salary, performance-based yearly bonus, and for permanent, full time employees, a health plan and paid time off (personal/holiday/vacation). Upon hire, you will be welcomed by our team, and receive a technical development plan as part of our onboarding process.
Our head office in Toronto, Ontario Canada is near Morningside Avenue and Highway 401 in the north east GTA. We are conveniently located near transit (TTC), a variety of restaurants, retail shops, a gym and a bank. Our 30,000 sq. ft. office space offers an open and spacious work environment, with ample free parking, an onsite gym, games (table tennis, air hockey, foosball, outdoor basketball net), outdoor patio with tables with a BBQ (coming soon), and lots of green space! These great amenities along with fun weekly sports and quarterly employee events, promote friendship and camaraderie among our team, which are mutually beneficial for our employees’ well-being at work and our company’s success.
Continuing this rapid growth, ATS seeks energetic individuals with highly developed interpersonal skills! To apply, send your resume and other requirements (i.e. portfolio) to email@example.com – Thank you.
To get an idea of our company culture, feel free to browse through a few of our recent events!
And to learn more about our company, visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o.
atsspec.ca | visualspecbuilder.com | ats-sales.ca | spectrumlockers.com
ABOUT ALLIED TECHNICAL SERVICES (ATS)
ATS Spec is a Marketing and Software company for the Mechanical and Architectural Construction Industry. We bring together leading manufacturers to an online tool, with world-class customer service! We create specification demand for our sponsors by leveraging our systems, software, and relationships with the design community.
ALLIED TECHNICAL SALES (MANUFACTURER REPS)
Allied Technical Sales (ATS) was established in 2003 to serve the Architecture and Design communities, representing the following reputable companies known for their high quality products and innovative technology:
• Bobrick Washroom Equipment Company / Koala Bear Kare – washroom accessories, partition systems and Koala Kare Childcare Products;
• Trespa North America Ltd / ARPA – high quality, aesthetically pleasing phenolic panels for both exterior and interior use;
• Pressalit Care – flexible bathroom and kitchen solutions to enable people with old age or physical/mental disabilities to live life to the fullest, by assisting in creating a barrier free space;
• Spectrum Lockers – high quality lockers ideal where high traffic can occur, such as schools, fitness centres, and spas;
• Gamco – high quality commercial stainless steel restroom accessories;
• Prospec – high quality glass and compact phenolic laminate storage lockers for both dry and wet areas;
• Cosella Dorken – drainage composites, weather resistive and rain screen barriers;
• Gecko Wall Systems – innovative wall panel (wall lining) fixing systems, offer solid phenolic wall lining attachment systems;
• Artofix Acoustic – a new concept of decorative ceiling and wall tiles with acoustic properties;
• Step ‘n Wash – the safest way for young children and people of short-stature to reach the sink in public restrooms.
All of our manufacturers’ products can be found in exterior and interior settings within commercial, education, hospitality, medical, and long-term care industries, and have a North American coverage area.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable internal and external sales staff located across Canada and the US are committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service to architects, designers, engineers, and distributors. Whether it’s providing technical information on a specific product, obtaining a quote, or making a purchase, we’re here to help with every step of the way, by providing our customers with the information they’ll need to make the right choices for their project.